Thursday 10 November 2011

                     


        IKMAL HISHAM & NURUL IZZATIE


Its been 7 months we've been together. Like what ? 7 months and it such a big impact to me. We still have a long way to go and i hope along the way, InsyaAllah. We get to know each other a little more and better. She had brighten up my life since the day we became official. This is what her doing everyday for the past 7 months. I like it when you try so hard to make me laugh. I cant even mad at you even if i really angry at you ,hehe. I cant get you off my mind baby. Seems like i really cant get enough of you. Sweetheart, being with you is just simply make me happy. Aku tau dia sayang aku sbb dia sanggup belajar buat coklat sebab dia tau aku suka makan coklat.( 11 ketul coklat yg ada tulis nama aku dgn 1 coklat bentuk love ,sweet kan dia ? haha Now I've just realized that how much her really mean to me and I knw that she loves me just like I love her. I love you so much sayangggg, thanks for the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment